Play the role of Technical Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution.
Ensure successful implementation of permanent fixes in the network by creating emergency Requests For Change (RFC) according to customer-defined procedures. If appropriate, participate on RFC review boards in order to approve planned activity. Provide ongoing support to Service Analysts with respect to refresher training; training on new features or technologies; lessons learned, expert trouble-shooting advice.
Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on issues reported by customers. Provide in depth investigation of critical escalated issues. Provide technical support to all the ALU Service Delivery teams. -Use and apply Technical Support processes, policies & tools documentation (SITS*, EIF**, KMS***…). Contribute to their continuous improvement. -Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
- Passion! We hire engaged engineers who have a passion for making things
- Willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure
- You will often have to juggle with multiple tasks and prioritize them
- Positive attitude, proactive engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team
- Job type Full time, Part Time, Flexible hours.
- Benefits meal tickets, meal allowance, gift tickets, medical services, risk insurance, sports and wellness, children education, transportation and parking, benefits from agreed partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals
- Ability to document information
- Adaptability, Analytical skills, Customer focus
- Languages English