SDM Customer Service Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile SDM Customer Service Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
- Develops parts of or provides input to developing unique customer architecture, contributing to overall technical solution Design.
- Design and executes integration, operations or performance solutions in customer projects independently.
- Influences technical mind-set of the customer during sales process and works as part of a bid team, co-ordinating the technical part of a bid
- Supports main customer consultant in solution team.
- Ensures customer requirements are accurately represented and presents solution architecture & design to customer for verification and makes required adaptations.
- Develop detailed customer solution design & architecture and perform technical risk evaluation for overall technical solution.
- Own technical part of bid preparation solution design/architecture, effort estimates, scope of work, bill of material, etc. and holding key role in contract negotiations to protect SI value.
- Lead the technical implementation during the delivery phase.
- Present offered solution design/architecture to customer and verify/adapt it during realization phase
- Liaise with SI Engagement Architect and other members of the regional team as well as with Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products
- Good Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE Networks and Call flows
- Solution design & Implementation of Core Network Elements including HLR, HSS, IMS Node ,One-NDS,MNP & EIR
- SDM Solution Integration.
- Data base migration of HLR, HSS, EIR & MNP.
- Experience of installing HP hardware - inserting in racks, power and network cabling within the rack
- Experience of installing Juniper top of rack switch in rack, cabling
- Experience of positioning built racks in position in server room, cabling power & network to customer environment
- Experience of installing NT-HLR, IMS Node and One NDS Software on commissioned hardware
- Good experience in Unix/Linux commands
- Good experience in Router and Switch configuration
- Basic knowledge of HP product details
- Basic Knowledge of firmware.
- Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL)
- Basic Knowledge of IP
- Basic understanding of HLR, HSS & IMS Call Flow
- Ability to discuss with customer for requirements gathering
- Ability to Solution Design Creation for SDM products.
- Solution Deployment and Solution Architecture Creation support.
- Strong understanding of Mobile Network(2G, 3G & 4G).
- Advanced level on Operating System such as Linux or Solaris.
- Experience on networking troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark.
- Experience on virtualization - VMWare or Open stack
- Ability to work with both technical and management layers at customer.
- Travel availability 50% of the time on international travels.
- Good Communication Skills.