Product Development Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Development Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
- Has overall planning, development and monitoring responsibility of managed security services (MSS) product portfolio over its life-cycle and provide leadership and expertise in implementing a strategy for various offerings under MSS product portfolio.
- Managed Service is part of the Nokia’s Global Services business unit. The role is part of Managed Services Portfolio & Innovation team working in New Product Innovation.
- Responsibility is of working on the potential business ideas at incubation stage and develop it in a product available towards the market
- Working with various Nokia Teams to identify new innovative ideas to potentially include that into MSS Offerings
- Developing new security services under managed services with all the market research, business case, investment requirements, delivery readiness, sales readiness along with all the marketing collateral
- Keeps track of emerging technologies and market trends
- Alignment with all the Business Groups and Business Lines on the potential overlaps and synergies of the solutions
- Pre-Sales Solution Support for Proof-of-Concept (POCs), 1st and 2nd engagements and developing the value proposition and selling proposition
- Working with Delivery Innovation team on processes’ development and tools’ readiness
- Compliance with M&C Process and getting the approval of all the gates.
- Definition of skill set, tools and processes with full delivery readiness in GSD and ramp-up of resources
- To own full individual accountability for customer interface.
- Product Strategy (25%)
- Develop and champion a product vision/roadmap and strategy in support of overall Managed Services business strategy.
- The Product Manager acts as the product champion and is able to evangelize the product vision effectively to senior stakeholders and is able to independently drive to agreement on product requirements and directions.
- Use 3rd party and primary/secondary research to analyze the marketplace, customers and competitors to develop and prioritize valuable product features.
- Product Definition (50%)
- Follow NOKIA’s product lifecycle management process to develop new products and bring them to market.
- Develop value proposition, business case, solution specification, and delivery readiness requirements
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using written solution description, use cases, operations model, tools and connectivity requirements
- Manage partner relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors, negotiating agreements and contracts, and managing partnership integration
- Manage third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement / resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
- Sales & Delivery Enablement (25%)
- Responsible for enabling the sales and solution teams across regions through trainings, road-shows and portfolio communities.
- Develop delivery models and support training and recruiting delivery resources.
- Provide clear product positioning information and continued support to help drive revenue.
- Must participate hands-on in initial sales and delivery engagements.
- Demonstrated success managing product P&L (services products)
- Strong experience of working in conceptualizing, developing or leading large part of Security Operations Centre, backed up by references
- Strong experience and knowledge of Managed Security Services business and deep understanding of Telco Operations.
- Experience in designing security solutions and architecture along with good knowledge of security products
- Strong pre-sales experience in security
- Expert understanding of various security monitoring tools
- Good understanding evolution of telecom technologies and architecture
- Able to work at strategic and operations levels and to move between these levels with ease.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, should be able to articulate the value of product offering
- Able to effectively influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Deep understanding on Managed Security services i.e. SOC operations, Security infrastructure operations, Information security management systems, security audits etc
- Hands-on experience in security operations, including some of the following
- Security incident monitoring, analysis and remediation (SIEM functionality)
- Log correlation and management
- Security testing, audits and compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Management of Security infrastructure such as firewall, IDS/IPS, VPNs, AV, Content filters etc
- Application and infrastructure security assessments
- Analysis of event and systems logs
- Deep understanding of incident response best practices and processes
- Forensic analysis
- Intrusion detection systems
- Quality Orientation
- Team Player
- Learning Agility
- Planning & Organizing
- Continuous Renewal
Education – Bachelors of Engineering/Technology /Masters Degree or Equivalent