Service Desk with German
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
Service Desk with German Ericsson Bucharest, Romania
Service Desk is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. A Service Desk technician will be able to work in a multinational, multi-customer environment. A Service Desk technician is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools. Main responsibilities will be TT triage and dispatch, handling escalations and TT life-cycle. Service Desk presents a very dynamic job, with both technical and communication responsibilities.
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
• Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
• Dispatchers work orders to the Field Engineers and follows-up until closure
• Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
• Extended Business Hours
• Excellent command of English and German languages, for operational availability
• Network knowledge - 2G and 3G knowledge is s a plus
• Stress resistance, Perseverance, Accuracy and Customer focus
• Takes initiative
• Multi-tasking capabilities