Customer Engagement Specialist - Romania
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
• Have a minimum of one-year experience with sales;
• Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Be passionate about talking to people;
• Be results oriented;
• Have excellent English skills.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional
social media platforms;
• Build & manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to increase the impact of the
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and
• Contact prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and
convert them in loyal customers;
• Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical health insurance;
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment.