Quality Analyst with German
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
Working within a European Customer Care Centre environment that delivers resolutions to incoming contacts from Opel/Vauxhall customers.
Execute the ECCC Quality Monitoring Process to identify potential quality needs within agent/customer interactions in order to improve upon the customer experience.
Provide the appropriate ECCC Management Team Quality Reporting and Performance Analysis and recommend solutions for any identified issues.
Conduct end to end process audits and recommend solutions for any identified issues.
General day-to-day duties include:
• Conduct Quality Assessments of agent/customer interactions (phone, white mail, email, social media) to Standards set by ECCC Quality Monitoring Process
• Administration of ECCC Quality Management System (e.g. uploading new agents, ensuring Agent PCs are set up correctly, running reports, etc.).
• Deliver coaching and calibration sessions with Quality Assessors (Team Leaders) on ECCC Quality standards and the use of the Quality Monitoring Process & Tool
• Review quality reports and conduct quality assessments of agent/customer interactions on a continuous basis, based on ECCC Quality Standards and calibration sessions. Report any identified issues and their recommended solutions to the Opel/Vauxhall Quality Manager for onward correction, in order to maximise the customer experience.
• Perform end-to-end process audits to ensure they are performing as intended at a frequency defined within the ECCC Quality Standards. Any audit issues should be reviewed with the Opel/Vauxhall Quality Manager.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience within a contact centre quality role
• COPC or similar certification or quality related qualifications highly regarded
• Depth of practical experience in quality assurance role or experience in development, implementation and integration of quality programmes
• Automotive industry experience preferred
• Ideally previous experience in using contact centre system and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language in the market supported, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, responds with appropriate feedback
• Ability to use English as second language during training, for systems, performance evaluation and during European multi-national meetings
• Ability to review/document identified quality related issues and recommended solutions
• Ability to prioritise and balance own workload
• Team player – helping the team to achieve objectives, identifying issues in an objective and factual manner
• Ability to manage cross culture personalities and interactions
• Demonstrated ability to develop subordinates’ skills through personal interaction and communication.
• Is confident in their own abilities and skills knowledge. Demonstrates a friendly and positive attitude with co-workers.
• Understands the importance and meaning of good customer service and consistently demonstrates the best customer service possible in accordance with stated GM goals.
• Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
• Bright, new, modern staff facilities with a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Relocation support (for applicants 50km+ outside Bucharest).
• Team building activities, networking & professional development opportunities
• Medical plan
• Meal vouchers: 15 RON/working day
• Language classes: opportunity to develop another language
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients.