Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Partnership active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA/BA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SDP is the technology development centre of the business delivering not only the platforms that have powered millions of quotes for motorbike, van, car, caravan and motorhome insurance quotes but also all of the suite of management information tools and control systems that sit around those platforms. Based in Iasi, Romania and Liverpool, UK since 2006 the business has gone from strength to strength. We pride ourselves on being innovators, leading the market by bringing new features and ways of comparing to our customers.
In addition to supporting the ‘in house’ brands of vast:visibility’s sister company (ICE); The Bike Insurer and The Van Insurer, the company also provides platforms for major third party brands such as Confused.com, Asda, Autotrader, Admiral, MCN, Mustard.co.uk and more.
In November 2016 the Group secured a strategic investment from fintech investor HgCapital. This investment will further enhance the business’ capability to deliver not only its core aggregation services but will also unlock an exciting suite of innovative digital solutions including data enrichment, analytics, fraud detection and advertising platforms to the wider market.
The business is currently 73 people strong (with c43 in Iasi, Romania) and is looking to extend its world class, commercially orientated team to fully unlock and extend both the capabilities of its market leading technology solutions and also the full potential of its ‘white label’ capabilities.
Find out more about us here:
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Familiar with software testing principles
• Experience with at least one test management tool
• Experience with web based solutions
• Proficient in web automated testing tools
• Experience in reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems
• Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Work with test teams to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
• Understanding of business process reengineering and business modelling concepts, business systems development and analysis
• ISTQB/ISEB certifications would be considered a plus
• Scripting Languages
• Previous involvement in test planning, estimations and risk signalling
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good analytical and problem-solving experience
• Ability to priorities workloads according to demand
• Good Team Player
• Flexible working approach
Key Responsibilities and Activities
• Develop test cases and scripts to be able to test the solutions developed based on the functional requirements and the KPI of platforms
• Track issues observed and follow them till the full life cycle is achieved
• Contribute in end-to-end project phases, from initial requirements gathering, to designing, implementing, roles and authorizations testing and assignment, integrated testing
• Evaluate key metrics of the platforms
• Actively contribute to implementing, mapping, modelling and improving existing business processes
• Produce regular reports and dashboard as requested
• Excellent salary benefits package
• Career development opportunities
• Stability on a continuously growing British-Romanian company
• Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK
• Training and Professional Certifications
• Professional multi-cultural development environment
• Health insurance / Sport package
• Flexible working schedule in start / finish time
• Excellent work environment
• Meal tickets
• Bi-annual reviews
• Team buildings activities and social events
• Other benefits to be discussed at final interview