Cloud Linux Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Linux Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 5 years experience as a sys admin on Linux Distributions;
• Working knowledge deploying and configuring RHEL/CentOS Servers;
• Ability to work/configure automation tools such as Puppet/Chef;
• Scripting Languages: Bash, Perl, Ruby;
• At least one year experience with Public Cloud solutions (Azure/Google Cloud/AWS);
• Familiar with continuous integration tools Jenkins.