PORR Construct S.R.L. is part of the PORR Group, one of Austria‘s largest construction companies, with experience from 1869 and acts on the Romanian market as a competence center for all construction activities of the group.
PORR Construct S.R.L. became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees have career opportunities, stability and individual development chances in a safe and professional working environment. Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.
What we expect from you:
- University degree in Economics or Psychology;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is an additional asset;
- Strong experience with MS-Office, experience with HR softwares;
- Confidentiality is a mandatory requirement;
- Proactive, responsible, organized, open-minded person;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, attention to details and focus on objectives.
What you have to do:
- Administrative tasks in the HR area from Hire to Retire: prepares labor contracts, terminations, addendums, etc., ensuring legal compliance;
- Maintains accurate records related to personnel (employees’ files, time management)
- Prepares all certificates required by employees;
- Calculation of the daily allowance for the blue-collar-employees;
- Support in payroll activities;
- Preparation of reports for the INS (National Statistics Institute);
- Drafting and updating of job descriptions;
- Offers support in recruitment & selection;
- Monitoring of legal regulations in the field of employment relations;
- Co-organization of various events (trainings, workshops, team-buildings etc.);
- Provides support to the HR manager whenever necessary.
If you consider you have what it takes to be part of our team, make the first step and send us your CV.