Sales Representative - West/North-West, Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales Representative - West/North-West, Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
- University or high school graduate in technical/ engineering field;
- Has a thorough technical ability and is interested in the technical environment;
- Has proven experience in selling industrial products - knows automotive environment;
- Precise, rigorous, resourceful, and patient;
- An open-minded self-starter and a dynamic person, who respects the client and has very good communication skills, authority, and persuasive capabilities;
- Excellent knowledge of English (please take notice that the first eliminatory interviews will be held in English);
- Has high sense of responsibility and is a self starter oriented towards qualitative results, able to work by himself with respecting the objectives given by his manager;
- Very good team-work abilities.
- Residence in Cluj is an advantage.
- Identifies strategic or emerging markets of the customer and contributes to expanding our business in the allocated area;
- Participates in the development of a strategy for building and managing specific customer relationship;
- Develops and achieves the annual business plans as detailed within the yearly plan. This involves interfaces with other functional areas within the entity (e.g. Marketing, Planning & Results, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Manages the customer quotation process both internally and externally within the pricing strategy as defined by the entity.
- Follows up and communicates to the customer information about Michelin commercial activity (volumes, margins, terms and conditions and others).
- Perimeter: Romania, West/North-West