Team Lead - customer Support
Pole To Win was launched in 1994 as Japan's first independent test outsourcing company. We have since grown to become the leading global innovator of quality assurance, technology and language solutions from over 30 locations worldwide.
Our name is derived from car racing. Pole Position drivers do not compete against other drivers to get ahead. They lead the race and set the bar for others to compete against them.
Pole To Win mirrors this by approaching our work with proactive planning and quality forethought in the service areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Customer Experience, Localization, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production.
• 2-3 years professional experience in people management and technical support
• Previous experience in managing customer or technical support teams
• Experience of managing multilingual/bilingual teams and/or in an outsourced environment would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of handling technical escalations providing resolutions to a diverse range of problems and using judgments within defined policies and practices
• Project management experience
• Background experience and exposure in software and technology-focused roles including games, interactive entertainment media is a plus
• Previous experience in a contact centre operations environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Manage a team of up to 20 Customer Support Representatives
• Manage the delivery of e-mail based customer support to customers around the world for a number of different product lines
• Workforce planning to ensure coverage
• Workload planning to ensure SLAs are met
• Coach and train Customer Service Representatives to ensure exceptional customer experience
• Contact quality monitoring
• Take an active role in planning for volume peaks
• Plan and implement the steps for a new product line introduction or changes in product lines
• Set KPIs and development plans
• Deal with escalated customer issues
• Any other reasonable duties as directed by line manager