Technical Analyst - Integration
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
• Excellent analytical and design skills using a structured approach such as use-case analysis
• Proven experience in analysis, design and writing of specifications for financial software interfaces
• Strong interest in business/data modelling, process and workflow design
• Literate in interface technical environments (Communication protocols, XML, XSL, …)
• Previous programming experience on interface design using middleware products or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
• Good team player, capacity to work in a worldwide, distributed team
• Proactive with capacity to work autonomously and to take initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized, process driven and very detail-oriented
• Ability to travel
Additional desired skills and behaviours:
• You possess a good mix of business and technical skills
• You are a quick learner, creative and innovative
• You are customer oriented, with excellent presentation and communication skills
• You are autonomous, flexible, adaptable and able to propose “out of the box” solutions.
• You are organized and rigorous and have strong methodology orientated skills
• You are a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working under pressure
• You like to work in a project team and at the client’s site
• You have a working knowledge of Temenos Core Banking (T24) or other financial software
• You understand Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) products, middleware products or XSL coding.
• You hold a relevant higher education qualification.
Role & Responsabilities:
The interfaces team covers all interfacing aspects between various Temenos products (Triple'A Plus, Wealth Manager and T24) or between Temenos products and external products (e.g. market data providers, backoffice systems, order management systems). The team activity spans over international offices in Luxembourg, Lausanne, Toronto, London, Chennai/Bangalore and Bucharest.
• Rapidly achieve autonomy for development and maintenance activities on the product areas under responsibility through intensive and extensive training
• Specify, design and unit test new interface flows
• Help with product maintenance, through analysing support requests and validate fixes for customer issues
• Ensure the completeness and quality of deliverables through adherence to the SDLC process, covering design, unit testing and documentation
• Apply architecture principles and best practices design to specify interfaces
• Liaise with development and testing teams to ensure project objectives are met and help in the construction of test cases
• Investigate problems independently and through collaboration with development teams, implementation consultants, project managers
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games, PlayStation, Foosball);
• 25 days Annual Vacation.