Full-Stack Developer - Angular/TypeScript/.NET
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Full-Stack Developer - Angular/TypeScript/.NET active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Frameworks: Angular 2.0, Bootstrap, Angular materials, Nodejs (nice to have);
• Interface / communication: REST & Websocket (Socket.io)
• Knowledge in using: GIT, Maven, Enterprise Architect (UML), Protactor
• Fluency in English, French would be a plus
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Design and implement frontend and backend using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
• Monitors and reports on the progress of software development project, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
• Tests the programmed solution
• Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
• Puts skills and project based experience into practice and provides support to less experienced colleagues.
• Acts as a liaison between RO & FRANCE teams
Would be a plus:
• Protractor, Jasmine
• TypeScript or EcmaScript
• Angular materials
• Map/GIS knowledge; Carmenta server
• Military symbology: punctual and surface APP6 symbols
• Military command and control
• Simulation supervision
• Working knowledge of French
• Challenging projects with state of the art technology
• Professional development in multinational environment
• Training opportunities
• Attractive salary
• 24 paid vacation days
• Medical care
• Restaurant tickets
• Sports programs