HR Assistant with English
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• You have interest and you want a career in Human Resources department;
• Experience with administrative tasks;
• An advanced level of ENGLISH to do the job right;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• Flexible and proactive attitude;
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks;
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail;
• Comfortable with direct client contact;
• Good Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook are a must.
• Offer support to client’s HR on matters relating to personnel forms and records;
• Work with all the departments to make sure that all employee records are accurate;
• Sending all required information to payroll in the agreed timeline;
• Prepare, check and send all required documents to internal or external parties;
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff;
• Manage the recruitment records of potential employees;
• Benefits and Payroll.
• Great people culture;
• Salary package based on experience and expertise;
• Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
• Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Free Transportation;
• Learning and Development.