Industrial Engineer for New Product Launch - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Identify status of existing processes and improvement opportunities together with the processes owners;
* Lead improvement activities using Jishuken methodology
* Participate to workplace design (standard work, cycle time, work instruction);
* Measure the process results and capacity (timing on each process);
* Keep and analyze the records and make corrective proposals;
* Train and support the shopfloor team concerning process topics to ensure an accurate and efficient use of the defined processes;
* Create and monitor standard work for all production lines.
* Technical University Degree;
* Experience in capacity calculation, workplace design and time measurement;
* Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* Good communication and problem solving skills;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.