Intel - Software Validation Test Engineer Intern - Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Intel - Software Validation Test Engineer Intern - Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Software Validation Test Engineer Intern
In this role you will:
- Check software and hardware products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop, modify and execute software test plans.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommend corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven ability to interpret test results, failures and observations and work with hardware and software developers to address test outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - including solid presentation skills & experience.
- Experience with validation and debugging.
- It is an advantage experience with:
Good hardware and/or software interfacing skills;
Knowledge of Windows or Linux development;
Good Problem Solving skills;
Inside this Business Group
Perceptual Computing (PerC) is an organization within Intel tasked with the research, development, and productization of technologies for Natural User Interaction, encompassing both human to machine and human to human experiences. PerC aims to build technologies that would help users to have natural, immersive and intuitive interaction with computers through not only touch interface but also through hand gestures, voice and video. The objective of PerC is to explore consumer-focused hardware and software applications of close-range hand and finger gestures, speech recognition, face recognition and tracking, augmented reality and more.
You will be redirected to the company career page to finalise application.