Endava Graduates Program - .NET Development - Bucharest
Join our graduates program, for a career path in the Development Discipline. You will benefit from up to two months of intensive training programs aimed at developing your technical and soft skills, and a buddy that will guide and coach you through your starting period in Endava.
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies helping them evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers. Our main activity is to provide customized software solutions for our customers.
We have over 3,000 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centers in Colombia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, we recognize the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing this, we have established ourselves as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
- Good knowledge OOP concepts & design patterns;
- Basic knowledge of C# programming language;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Passionate IT student in final year or graduate is a requirement;
- Passionate about software design and development;
- A proactive person, fast learner and motivated;
- Involved in extracurricular activities: ( personal projects, member of research Labs/Academies, training, certifications );
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to research new technologies & languages;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form.
What are your benefits?
- A real job in one of the fastest growing global companies;
- On-going learning and development opportunities;
- You will be working and learning alongside our software development specialists, and you will become involved in multiple project lifecycle stages;
- You will be involved in helping our teams to find innovative solutions to complex issues;
- Enjoy full support from our team and have a buddy assigned to you.