Junior Graphic Designer
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Last year students, fresh graduates or master students
• Practiced abilities in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint;
• Networking and influencing capability;
• Creative and innovative approach, up to date with the newest technologies;
• Self-starter, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach;
• Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
• Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Working alongside Marketing teammates in Bucharest and Deloitte colleagues around the world;
• Focus on client-facing collateral such as placemats, brochures, long-form proposals, and presentations. Work with the business to support regional business plan objectives;
• Listen to regional communications challenges and collaborate with Marketing colleagues on visually distinctive solutions;
• Gain first-hand experience in Deloitte’s day-to-day operations; develop an understanding of how skilled creative professionals can add significant value to a major multinational organization.
• Develop regional campaigns in line with or supporting global initiatives