Virtual Assistant Administrator
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
1. POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
• Ensure that knowledge is created, reviewed and approved, in accordance with the Virtual Assistant management process
• Knowledge identification, testing, pilot involvement
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of the knowledge database
• Maintain up to date Virtual Assistant Knowledge database
• Writing and updating articles in accordance with Virtual Assistant Best Practices
• Ownership over Virtual Assistant knowledge articles.
• Maintaining and using appropriate tagging system and appropriate matching groups
• Dialogue and users feedback analysis – propose improvement actions consequently
• Realise periodically service reports or ad-hoc reports
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with Customers SMEs;
• Work together with Front line and Resolving teams to create new solutions /amend existing solutions / disable the obsolete solutions
• Taking part in actions related to Virtual Assistant adoption rate level increase
• Assisting new Virtual Assistant Administrator during new implementations
Excellent French and English skills both verbal and written;
Advanced understanding of MS Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a plus
Ability to interpret technical issues for a less technical audience and work under pressure;
Be able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to tight deadlines.
Able to work effectively and be flexible;
Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients;
3. WORK SHIFTS PATTERN: 8/5