Commercial Offer Analyst – junior position (# 3016458)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Commercial Offer Analyst – junior position (# 3016458) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
HP EMEA Personal System Category is opening a position of Commercial Offer Analyst & PLC coordinator in its Standard Pricing team, located in Bucharest. This team is responsible for ensuring all necessary information for new products (desktops, notebooks, etc.) is set in the systems for an accurate and timely publication, pricing and orderability. This is in close relation to the EMEA Product Management team and with the local Area Country Managers from all EMEA countries.
- HNC/HND in Business or sales or equivalent experience
- One or two years of experience in sales admin support job with basic administrative and clerical support
- Experience in taking care of ongoing business
- Experience in acting as liaison between various internal organizations
- System administrative
- Extensive experience with computers: MS Office, database entry
- Basic knowledge of general administrative/clerical processes
- Broad knowledge of administration, report generation and database inputs
- Ability to work effectively to tight, fixed timescales
- Interpersonal & communication skills (telephone, clarity, etc.)
- Customer oriented
- Ability to easily adapt to different situations, efficient in stressful situations
- Resourceful, inventiveness
- Very rigorous and organized
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Mission and strategic actions
1. Product introduction in MPO (Market Price Optimization tool)
- Working with Product Managers to insure the accuracy of the products offered, introduction of the products in MPO (Market Price Optimization tool), setup and maintenance of the specific parameters
- Working with different teams to insure the initialization of our products in different tools
2. Run different reports
- In the process of analyzing the data accuracy, it is needed to run different reports and perform some data quality checks.
3. Pricing tool expert
- Participate in pricing tool requirements for enhancement or future design
- Develops, improves and educates on tools used in area of control in alignment with corporate business needs, requirements or goals
- Responsible to support all improvement programs and initiatives for the process
- Change management: Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
- Process Documentation: Responsible to create and maintain process documentation.
4. Data entry in Product Life Cycle (PLC) data
- Enter PLC dates (Publication date, end of life date, etc...) and replacement products into the PLC tool for all the new introduced products based on information provided by EMEA and local Product Managers
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)