SAP New Technologies Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs SAP New Technologies Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
• At least 5 years of work experience with SAP BASIS, SAP ECC, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP APO, SAP FIORI, SAP ARIBA, SAP HYBRIS, SAP C4C
• Hands-on experience in migration and updates
• Strong technical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Team player and ability to work autonomously
• Team leader experience is a nice to have
• Fluent in English
You will join Amaris as a consultant and be part of an international team. You will design technical and/or management solutions for our clients. You will be present on client’s plant to work on mid and long term project as SAP New Technologies Consultant
You will support our clients by:
• Supporting the SAP productive system and debugging system issues
• Evaluating functional specifications for highly complex custom development
• Developing (coding) the design as described in the technical specification
• Interacting and communicating effectively with all technical and functional teams