SAP Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs SAP Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• Minimum 3 years of project management experience in SAP environment
• Experience with several SAP full life cycle implementations
• Management experience of medium to large size and/or remote resources is a strong nice to have
• Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities
• Strong leadership and people management skills are desirable
• Fluent in English, other languages are a strong plus
You will join Amaris as SAP Project Manager, being responsible for supporting our customer’s transformation strategy. You will manage complex projects or programs that require coordination of work between various parties.
Among your key responsibilities, you will:
• Ensure that the delivery model proposed by the solutioning center will correctly support the defined project objectives and requirements
• Determine required resources for the project
• Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement
• Conduct the project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to plan (Opportunity Management, Initiating to Closing)
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
• Perform Project Management Reviews and mentor project managers on project management methodology, standards and processes