SAP Logistic Consultant
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
• Between 3 -10 years as SAP Consultant on one (or more) main logistic modules, such as SD, MM, LE, PP, PM, WM, EWM, APO, TM, etc
• Experience within challenging and international environments
• Knowledge of integration with other SAP modules is a plus
• Ability to manage short deadlines
• English fluent
• Team work, Excellent communication skills
You would provide your expertise in innovative, long term project, and be responsible to design future SAP landscapes, within highly challenging environments:
• Analyse business requirements and processes.
• Ensure the new solution design.
• Prepare configuration, implementation, and test phases.
• Deliver user training.
• Participate actively in business improvements.
• Project and document all new processes, including intercompany processes.