DevOps Engineer Traineeship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer Traineeship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
- Are a fresh graduate in IT field with good communication skills, you speak fluently English and you’re creative and like to learn and experiment;
- Have an interest in learning scripting Languages like Python, Ksh;
- Want to know more about Confluence, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory;
- Want to experience continuous delivery way of working;
- Have an interest in learning more about administration and configuration of Linux operating systems;
- Want to learn how to run applications in Docker containers and develop new flows for release automation with CA Release Automation (Nolio).
…then we eager to meet you!
6 really cool reasons to apply now for a 3 months paid traineeship at ING:
- Technology is the lifeblood of ING;
- You'll find a wide range of projects revolving around innovation;
- Access to specialized IT courses are part of the deal;
- On-the-job experience is included;
- You'll build the beginning of your career as DevOps Engineer;
- Fun agile workmates will guide your steps.
During this edition, you will learn how to manage the core-banking applications and databases, the basics of monitoring, scripting and continuous development/continuous integration, ensuring the integrity and availability of the monitored applications. You will extend your knowledge regarding Linux, ksh, JBoss and learn about our specific technologies, GT.M, PSL and MUMPS. By the end of the three-month traineeship, we'd like to welcome you in our team.
4 October - 13 October | Apply by sending your application
16 October - 27 October | Selection Process*
*The selection process includes a technical evaluations (remotely) and a face-to face interview with one of our Recruiters and a Team Leader/ Senior Engineer
20 November 2017 - Your first day @ ING Software Development Center