DevOps Engineer Traineeship
ING Romania is part of ING Group, a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
ING Romania was established in 1994 and pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporates. In 2004, it extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING Software Development Center in Bucharest, is a global hub for technology & innovation, developing scalable IT solutions across ING, in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets etc. Now a key Transformer in the field of technology, ING Software Development Center started as a Profile Center of Excellence, but has rapidly grown into a global hub and the main provider of IT solutions for ING Group. The hub was opened in 2015 and it is currently working with 11 countries.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
- Are a fresh graduate in IT field with good communication skills, you speak fluently English and you’re creative and like to learn and experiment;
- Have an interest in learning scripting Languages like Python, Ksh;
- Want to know more about Confluence, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory;
- Want to experience continuous delivery way of working;
- Have an interest in learning more about administration and configuration of Linux operating systems;
- Want to learn how to run applications in Docker containers and develop new flows for release automation with CA Release Automation (Nolio).
…then we eager to meet you!
6 really cool reasons to apply now for a 3 months paid traineeship at ING:
- Technology is the lifeblood of ING;
- You'll find a wide range of projects revolving around innovation;
- Access to specialized IT courses are part of the deal;
- On-the-job experience is included;
- You'll build the beginning of your career as DevOps Engineer;
- Fun agile workmates will guide your steps.
During this edition, you will learn how to manage the core-banking applications and databases, the basics of monitoring, scripting and continuous development/continuous integration, ensuring the integrity and availability of the monitored applications. You will extend your knowledge regarding Linux, ksh, JBoss and learn about our specific technologies, GT.M, PSL and MUMPS. By the end of the three-month traineeship, we'd like to welcome you in our team.
4 October - 13 October | Apply by sending your application
16 October - 27 October | Selection Process*
*The selection process includes a technical evaluations (remotely) and a face-to face interview with one of our Recruiters and a Team Leader/ Senior Engineer
20 November 2017 - Your first day @ ING Software Development Center