Senior QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Senior QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In a little over 2 years, the team has grown to almost 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support. This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen. We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
• At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
• We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
• The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Bring your greatness to Veeam!
• 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer for Web products
• Solid practical experience with automation frameworks, test creation
• Experience in building a QA infrastructure is a strong plus
• Experience in testing of project documentation
• Good communication skills, team player
• Experience with Linux, MySQL, Apache, nginx is a plus
• Experience with Selenium is a plus
• Knowledge of scripting languages and build tools MAVEN / GRADLE would be a plus
• Web development background
• Experience in Software testing. Understanding principles of Software Quality Assurance
• Experience with Java
• Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus
• Understanding principles of REST, SOAP
• Collaborate on functional and non-functional product requirements to be up-to-date, accurate, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Deliver products according to product requirements and internal quality standards
• Create and maintain test plans and test cases
• Create and maintain automated tests for CI process
• Perform functional and non-functional requirements testing
• Perform manual testing for specific test cases
• Maintain effective communication with the project and development team’s
• Recommend improvements or corrections to software engineers throughout the development process
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.