RPA Specialist-Junior Robotics
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPA Specialist-Junior Robotics active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Programming/software development background
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills
- Ability to adapt, priorities and work under pressure, meet deadlines, think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Capacity to evaluate multiple options before proposing to the project team a preferred solution
- Excellent Romanian and English communication skills
- Understanding of the business area under assessment with proficiency in appropriate business language and ability to present ideas effectively
- Process design and business improvement expertise (i.e. Lean Six Sigma) is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on programming experience
- Automatic Control and Computers, Computer Science or Information Technology graduate
- Business Analyst or Developer (any programming language object oriented)
- Experience in .Net, or VB/VBA, and PowerShell is a plus.
- Prior experience with an RPA technology (e.g. UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere) is a plus
- Analyzes complex requirements and define simple technical/functional solutions
- Assesses various implementation scenarios and prioritizes competing business demands
- Responsible with the development, testing and deployment of the automation workflows
- Involved in RPA support & maintenance activities.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual team building;
- Trainings and certifications.