InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Strong programming/software development background
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts with business stakeholders
- Ability to deal directly with internal clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent customer communication skills
- Coordinating himself/herself with minimum input from a Project Manager
- Good English communication skills
- Min 3 years of hands-on programming experience
- Computer Science or System Engineering graduate
- Experienced in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in infrastructure design and installation, Network, Security.
- Good knowledge of .Net Framework development patterns
- Proven experience in developing web-based applications / portfolio is an advantage
- Experience with any two of the following languages and technologies is an advantage: Python, R, Node.js, Java, PHP
- Proven prior experience as a Solution Architect is a plus
The Senior Developer is expected to be involved in internal projects. (S)he will assist the team in defining the business and functional requirements, design the solution architecture which will be validate by the appointed Sponsor, run the development and testing activities, and deploy it into production.
In parallel will be responsible with the support activities for the solutions deployed into production.
- Motivating salary
- Good working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Trainings and certifications