Inside Sales Representative - NA (late shift)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
• Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
• Works under general supervision.
• Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines.
• 3 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
• Ability to work independently.
• Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent
The primary focus of a Inside Sales Representative is to sell solutions / services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
• As a Telesales Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives.
• Develop account penetration strategies, and close business .
• Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues.
• Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
• Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services.
• Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.