Community Manager @ Impact Hub Bucharest
We are looking for a full time community manager. The main purpose of the role is to attract, develop and maintain a thriving, balanced and diverse community of members.
IMPACT HUB BUCHAREST
Impact Hub is an ecosystem to inspire and support people to create social impact in the world through entrepreneurship. Our ecosystem incorporates a co-working space, event venue, and series of acceleration and scaling programs. We are part of a global community of 15000+ impact makers spread over more than 100 locations worldwide.
At Impact Hubs community managers are overlooking the members’ experience, ensure all processes are running smooth, the culture is one of collaboration, the daily operations are enabling the impact work our members are joining to do, the connections and conversations in the space are triggering inspiration and concrete collaborations amongst members and partners.
The community manager also coordinates the events designed and facilitated to directly inspire and enable members to develop their ideas and initiatives, to help their organizations and startups thrive.
- Contributing to a best-in-class work environment that facilitates and supports our innovative community, through high-level customer service, and attention to detail.
- Attracting and recruiting new members to balance and grow the member base ecosystem, from individuals to teams, from a diverse range of fields and at various points of development
- Coordinating member selection and sign-up process and handover onboarding to community team members
- Design and supervise the Impact Hub dedicated events for members and the larger community of innovators and entrepreneurs
- Administering membership changes, including the exit process
- Collecting and sharing feedback from all members
- Creating team and organizational membership offers
- Coordinating the implementation of our impact reporting system (proprietary system)
- Oversight of the admin processes: invoicing and contracts, access to the building, lockers, mailboxes, printer and other facilities
- Providing Communications dedicated team with input and insights for attraction of new members
- Curating a beautiful space
The qualities we are looking for
- You are a great communicator and know how to reach the whole city, country and the rest of the world triggering attention
- You are genuinely curious
- You like to take ownership and be a creative lead
- You are attentive to detail, have an eye for cleanliness
- You excel in a fast paced environment
- You are a problem solver who takes responsibility
- You have high Interpersonal skills and consulting abilities
- You can easily switch between details and the bigger picture
- You have high standards and you take pleasure in always looking for improvement
- Fluency in written and spoken in both Romanian & English
- You are time-conscious and like to get things done
The experience we are looking for
- At least 3 years of experience in HR, Internal Communication or Community Management roles
- Experience in handling communities, groups or teams
- Experience with designing learning activities, trainings, events
- Optional: Experience in facilitating groups and conversations, consulting and designing solutions
- Optional: Experience in the social entrepreneurship scene and the innovation landscape
What we offer
- Working in the most inspiring space dedicated to entrepreneurs
- Being part of a community of impact entrepreneurs; being part of a fast-growing local business and global network
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy: we want you to leave your mark
- Working with a diverse, highly skilled team
- Several formal and informal opportunities for training and development