Internal Order Assurance
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
The Internal Order Assurance role is accountable for providing pre-delivery support to the Internal Solution Consultant for internal customers for true internal demand, co-ordinating delivery of all quotes and feasibility data and entering the order into the system.
The IOA assures quality and completeness of the internal order before submission, gathering all non-technical data from tools; also incorporating technical data from the Internal Solution Consultant. Timely completion and submission of internal order entry form. Provide first point of contact for all order queries, actively monitoring and resolving issues post GTOM order acceptance, until the order manager is engaged. Interacting with the Internal Solution Consultant and Internal Order Manager, as required, to ensure smooth and efficient progress.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Stakeholder Management
• Ownership & Drive for Delivery
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Networking and influencing skills
• Commercial Acumen
• Understanding of Fixed connectivity & associated products
• Proficient use of MS office suiteentries to the timelines agreed
• Raise feasibility and quoting requests for the designs being handled
• Inform all internal stakeholders that the order has been submitted
• Good understanding of the order entry field meaning and purpose to ensure quality content
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.