Accountant Inter-Company Reconciliation and Reporting
Ariston Thermo este expertul mondial în produse destinate încălzirii și producerii de apă caldă menajeră, furnizând oamenilor din întreaga lume soluții eficiente și de înaltă calitate, cu design italian.
Datorită experienței sale globale și înțelegerii profunde a nevoilor utilizatorilor, produsele Ariston Thermo sunt primite cu încredere, în mod constant, de milioane de familii. De peste 50 de ani, acestea sunt vândute în peste 150 de țări din întreaga lume.
Grupul Ariston Thermo a externalizat in Romania, prin consolidarea echipei Ariston Thermo Shared Service Center, toate functiile F&A ale tuturor entitatilor Grupului din Europe de Vest.
Economical background - University degree (Finance & Accounting graduate)
Experience in a similar position 2-5 years
Experience in Accounting Payable and Accounting Receivable
Experience in preparing & reviewing Accounts Reconciliation
Aware of intercompany accounts and netting process
Ability to prioritise workload in a complex accounting environment
Ability to take initiative in solving problems independently
Attention to details and high level of accuracy
Good Communication skills in English, both verbal & written; proficiency in French would be an advantage;
Good knowledge in MS Excel
SAP knowledge is an advantage
Open personality, customer orientated behavior
Verify, issuing and process intercompany invoices;
• Match invoice with the Goods Receipt Note, solve issues relating to missing invoices & unrecorded receipts; reconcile price and quantity difference accounts and notify relevant parties if appropriate;
• Submit payment proposals according to agreed timetables;
• Carry out netting duties on intercompany accounts. Review intercompany payments against statements, ensure adequate amounts are being paid /received, and allocate incoming payments;
• Perform reconciliation as coached and directed by Team Leader;
• Reconcile cross- charging accounts, produce and issue statements, receive confirmations;
• Reconcile inter-company payables / receivables accounts and obtaining missing invoices including calculation and accounting of goods in transit;
• Process relevant accruals and perform all necessary reconciliation; assist in resolution of all intercompany accounting issues;
• Participate in Balance Sheet, ledger and reconciliation reviews as appropriate;
• Responsibility for timely and accurate filing of documents in accordance with fiscal rules and management information needs in line with document retention policy;
• Coordination with different process partners: Logistics, Controlling and Finance Functions in different countries;
• Perform the month- end closing process and ensure accurate intercompany accounts and management reports;
• Work on MS Excel with formulas and Pivot table in order to produce ad- hoc reports;
• Collect, analyse and aggregate large volumes of data related to intercompany reconciliation business processes.
Flexible working hours