Quality Assurance Engineer
- Establish, manage, review and improve the operation in the customer support areas;
- Be responsible for defining, analyzing and reengineering key processes and procedures;
- SLA/KPI management of GSC;
- Provide guidance to ensure the tickets handling are conducted in compliance with the maintenance & operation and planning & engineering processes, and TL9000/ ISO20000 / ITIL / eTOM requirements so as to ensure internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- 3 years practical experience in IT/Telecommunications industry;
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: NOC operations, eTOM, ITIL,ISO27001/20000/9001/14001/OHSAS18001, IT/Telecoms network performance management & reporting, transformation management;
- Quality Auditor certificate would be added advantage;
- Good command in English (spoken & written);
- Business trip may be required occasionally;
- All candidates with less experience will be taken into consideration as Assistant Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment;
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.