Quality Assurance Engineer (Customer Support)
- Review and improve the quality of operations in the customer support areas;
- Be responsible for analyzing the quality levels of key processes and procedures;
- Provide guidance to ensure the tickets handling is conducted in compliance with the maintenance & operation processes and procedures, planning & engineering processes, TL9000, ISO 20000, ITIL, and eTOM requirements to ensure internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- 3 years practical experience in IT/Telecommunications industry;
- Excellent MS Excel skills;
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas is an advantage: ISO 9001, performance management & reporting, transformation management;
- ISO 9001 Auditor certificate would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English (spoken & written);
- Business trip may be required occasionally;
- All candidates with less experience will be taken into consideration as Assistant Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.