Internship Learning and Development department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Internship Learning and Development department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
- Genuinely interested in pursuing a career in HR, especially L&D;
- Social media savvy;
- A natural communicator;
- Responsible, taking ownership of his/her work;
- Fluent in English;
- University student or fresh graduate.
Desired skills include
- Analytical skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Problem solving;
- Customer service orientation;
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
The successful candidate will be involved mainly in Learning & Development activities, but will also have the opportunity to observe other HR processes (i.e. Performance Management, Talent Management).
As L&D Intern you will
- Provide full support in organising & coordinating training sessions, presentations, workshops, etc.;
- Coordinate the logistics needed for successful learning & development events;
- Works with the internal L&D system: information input, maintenance, update and reports generation;
- Ensure qualitative and timely internal client communication;
- Act as a real team-player and backup for any HR and/or L&D related aspects.