Internship Learning and Development department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Internship Learning and Development department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Genuinely interested in pursuing a career in HR, especially L&D;
- Social media savvy;
- A natural communicator;
- Responsible, taking ownership of his/her work;
- Fluent in English;
- University student or fresh graduate.
Desired skills include
- Analytical skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Problem solving;
- Customer service orientation;
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
The successful candidate will be involved mainly in Learning & Development activities, but will also have the opportunity to observe other HR processes (i.e. Performance Management, Talent Management).
As L&D Intern you will
- Provide full support in organising & coordinating training sessions, presentations, workshops, etc.;
- Coordinate the logistics needed for successful learning & development events;
- Works with the internal L&D system: information input, maintenance, update and reports generation;
- Ensure qualitative and timely internal client communication;
- Act as a real team-player and backup for any HR and/or L&D related aspects.