Junior Project Manager
Meet the company
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years and, in 2016, Clarisoft Technologies was named to Inc. 5000 List of the fastest growing private companies in US.
• We’re a crew of 80-and-counting people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• MIT, NASA, Vodafone and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it
• Check us out over here: www.clarisoft.com/about-clarisoft/meet-team
We're looking for a young, enthusiast project manager who can keep an eye on our projects. We'd like you to know a little bit about Agile Methodologies and we're looking forward to hear about a software project you've previously managed with multiple developers.
Our ideal candidate has also used project-tracking tools as Jira, Mantis or other custom products.
- Understands basic project management principles: scope, schedule, budget, quality.
- Experience with project planning
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills
- MS Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Agility (ability to work on multiple projects at the same time)
- Software development knowledge is a plus.
- Ensures all project documentation is gathered, organized, maintained, tracked and managed properly.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and clients.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manages client deployment schedules, reports, release notes and verifies QA cycles
- Ensures production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation.
- Ensures the project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case.
- Manages client support requests.
- Responds quickly and professionally to client support requests and questions.
- Schedules client meetings and internal meetings.
- Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
- Attractive salary
- Soccer & beer nights
- Medical Insurance
- Team Building activities