Linux Server Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Clarisoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Server Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Meet the company
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years and, in 2016, Clarisoft Technologies was named to Inc. 5000 List of the fastest growing private companies in US.
• We’re a crew of 80-and-counting people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• MIT, NASA, Vodafone and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it
• Check us out over here: www.clarisoft.com/about-clarisoft/meet-team
We are looking for an ambitious professional with experience in LAMP based software deployment and management.
The candidate we're looking for should be passionate about cloud and web technologies, have problem solving skills, pay attention to details and, because most of our clients are from the US, should be able to communicate in English (both spoken and written).
We need a system administrator that will work with our current system administrator on the deployment and management of our software solutions to clients servers and management of our internal network and servers. The candidate will help our system administrator to perform server health and security monitoring, server and database back-ups and troubleshoot eventual issues.
Nice to know:
• Cloud server setup (Amazon mainly, Rackspace & Windows Azure)
• Server monitoring (memory, issues)
• Security monitoring and intrusion prevention (run vulnerability scanners)
• Deploying (mostly LAMP based) software solutions
• Creating & maintaining databases
• Server and database back-ups
• Scripting knowledge (Bash, etc.)
• Experience troubleshooting application servers (mostly LAMP)
• Experience debugging network problems
• Experience with system performance monitoring and tuning.
• Good knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, Firewall, DNS, routing)
• Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square;
• You can benefit from the tax incentive (no income tax) offered by the Romanian government;
• Flexible hours, creative environment, soccer & beer nights, team-buildings… and you might have some ideas too;
• Opportunity to learn emerging technologies;
• Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business);
• Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun;