We are specialized in offering premium services in the international transport and logistic industry. The collaborations with our abroad partners helped us create a strong name and presence in the market.
Our clients recognize and associate the Optimus brand services to quality over quantity, accessibility and a prompt solution to their needs.
Have you seen this person?
- University (superior studies) graduate or in final year of studies;
- Good communication skills both English and Romanian;
- Has a strong personality and pays attention to details;
- Is not much experienced, but is eager to learn;
- Communicative, outgoing and team oriented person;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- The ability to work and manage time resources under stress conditions;
- The ability of prioritizing the tasks based on their importance;
Your role in our squad:
- Customer care for our clients;
- Manage our customers request ;
- Debit control;
- Managing and checking payments (weekly reports);
- Invoicing and checking invoices;
- Keeping up to date the information/documentation in existing accounts;
- Accomplishing the objectives of each project;
- Creating specific reports generated by our systems to identify our customer’s problems;
- Maintain a close relationship with our clients;
- Maintain a close relationship with our partners/ attend weekly conferences with them.
- Paid training period;
- Flexible schedule for students;
- Fix income + sales commission;
- Indefinite period contract;
- Training, coaching and permanent feedback;
- Attractive benefits and bonuses;
- Growing/promotion possibilities;
- Young and dynamic environment;
- Possibility to work at an international level.