This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Financial Adviser active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
In conducting both Business Diagnostic Report and providing various Financial Advisory projects, Deloitte in Romania holds itself to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. Our approach is to understand our client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the global firm's extensive professional and technical resources to our local clients' financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
To strengthen our team in Bucharest, we are actively looking for Experienced Financial Adviser.
• Excellent Reporting & Controlling knowledge;
• Certified Accountant or similar qualification is an important asset;
• Minimum 3 years relevant audit (Big4 experience would be a real asset) or accounting in a medium size or multinational company (or a similar organization is a plus);
• Broad based industry experience in any industry;
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other language is an advantage;
• Flexibility to travel;
• Good computer literacy (MS Office application) and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills;
• Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service.
• In charge of engagements in the field, planning, managing and executing Financial Reporting & Controlling engagements, efficiently and effectively;
• Delivering projects on-time and on-budget;
• Identifying and effectively dealing with risks;
• Maintaining high quality and professional standards;
• Able to temporary support potential clients in developing, implementing and monitoring various functions and tools (e.g. Reporting, Controlling, Treasury, etc.);
• Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counseling, talented team members.