This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Business Intelligence active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
You will demonstrate an outstanding ability to deliver results through both your own professional skill and commitment, and your capacity to provide innovative solutions for business intelligence. Your technical capability will be combined with good communication and team-orientation skills.
A thorough experience (4 years plus) of Microsoft SQL Server with T-SQL, reporting/BI, OLAP solutions and data warehousing.
Charisma Enterprise and Tableau experience is a plus.
Understanding of relational database design and performance tuning of queries.
Full lifecycle IT experience, from initial analysis through development, testing, deployment, support and decommissioning.
Experience in reporting and data analysis activities.
Complex problem solving and decision making skills.
Customer oriented attitude.
Excellent troubleshooting and documentation skills.
1. Develop reports and OLAP solutions in ERP Charisma.
2. Analyze specific requirements from users and identify the best solution to be develop and implemented.
3. Quickly diagnosis and recovery of critical OLAP solutions in case of failure.
4. Implement best practices for development of the company’s BI solutions.
5. Participate together with the development team on the lifecycle of the IT projects.
6. Ensure reliable IT services. Quickly inform and collaborate with the direct-line manager in order to resolve unexpected technical matters/problems.
7. Being part of the IT department, ensure high quality and secure services and solutions through the company’s standards and best practices.