This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Assistant Manager/Receptionist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• BA degree
• 1-2 years of similar experience
• Advanced level of English, French is a plus
• Very good communication skills
• Pleasant presence
• Organized and detail oriented
• Conscious and agreeable
• Fast adapting to an agile environment
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support and facilitate the internal and external communication and to manage the flow of specific documents, we are looking for an Assistant Manager.
This role is a multifunctional one, having responsibilities of a wide variety, giving the right candidate the opportunity to work with our managers of different levels and backgrounds, the ideal candidate should keep an open mind and be flexible and agreeable.
The right candidate should also be stress resistant and accustomed with dealing with multiple tasks at a time.
• Managing internal and external communication
• Liaising with different suppliers (office supplies, business cards, IDs)
• Managing the stock evidence for different office and protocol supplies
• Managing travel arrangements for top&middle manegement
• Keeping track of the CEO’s traveling schedule
• Organizing internal events (source for locations, catering, photographer etc.)
• Managing the flow of internal documents (bills, correspondence)
• Worker safety tasks - instruct the guests on the safety measures, sign the minutes
• HR administrative tasks – managing the employees database and files
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness)