Full-stack mid-level PHP Web Developer
BoostIT HUB is a Romanian-based IT&C company with a vast experience in working with worldwide clients and projects in diverse industries. We focus on delivering projects fast, secure and on demand. Our organization is part of an international group of companies with a similar business mindset / etiquette: team, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, motivation and continuous learning. This gives us a competitive advantage in terms of expertise, skills, experience and market standards, by broadening our problem-solving spectrum for our clients.Requirements
As a full-stack PHP Web Developer you’d have to focus on all major web activities, from client-side elements to complete server-side stack, including database management. Implementing a W3C valid HTML from a PSD, understanding existing code, building upon a custom or an existing MVC framework, maintaining code, preparing product delivery; these are common tasks you will deal with on a daily basis. You will work with UI/UX specialists, project managers, graphic designers, system administrators, junior developers and senior developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, programmers and data scientists.
- Read the project’s specification and understand the project’s scope;
- Understand the existing implementation of the application (if any);
- Recognize technical limits of a potential implementation and failure scenarios;
- Develop, maintain and improve web applications in PHP;
- Propose, implement and further develop solutions;
- Collaborate and help the graphic designer and the system administrator assigned in your team to understand application features and requirements;
- Collaborate and give pragmatic training for QA engineers assigned on your tasks;
- Optimize your own code;
- DRY, KISS and Agile;
- Guide junior developers whenever in need of your assistance;
- Collaborate with other departments.
Nice to have and other notes:
- Tim Toady is discouraged unless you write an essay with why it’s better. Just kidding, but we would like to hear some great arguments, though;
- Knowledge of other programming languages is HIGHLY appreciated;
- Knowledge of *nix operating systems is HIGHLY appreciated;
- Knowledge of UI/UX is HIGHLY appreciated;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to change;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Experience with Docker or Vagrant is HIGHLY appreciated;
- Experience with CSS pre-compilers such as LESS or SASS is appreciated;
- Experience with popular frameworks, including, but not limited to, Symfony, Laravel, ReactPHP, Slim, Yii;
- Experience with popular databases, including, but not limited to, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB.
- Work with new technologies;
- Develop blockchain projects;
- Cool friendly team and relaxed environment;
- Competitive sign-up salary package, ranged between 1000 - 2500Euro net;
- Participate at team events, team-buildings, trainings and conferences;
- Flexible working hours;
- Open offices in: Bucharest, Cluj, Constanta, Brasov, Pitesti - you can work from any BoostIT Office be it temporally or permanently;
- Other benefits: private health card; meal tickets; 7card.