This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BoostIT active
View all jobs Assistant Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
BoostIT HUB is a Romanian-based IT&C company with a vast experience in working with worldwide clients and projects in diverse industries. We focus on delivering projects fast, secure and on demand. Our organization is part of an international group of companies with a similar business mindset / etiquette: team, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, motivation and continuous learning. This gives us a competitive advantage in terms of expertise, skills, experience and market standards, by broadening our problem-solving spectrum for our clients.Requirements
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to help organize and run our Administrative Departments. Job open for students or entry-level apprentices. The Assistant Manager will report directly to the Financial Director and will assist with the following responsibilities as directed.
- Any experience in a full function Accounting Department is highly appreciated
- Fast learner
- Comfortable interacting with senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance desired
Required skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with several management styles and backgrounds;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time;
- Experience with MS Office Products, specifically Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English – spoken and written.
- Solid project orientation and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Work in a team environment;
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence;
- Typing, preparing and collating reports;
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems;
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners;
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties;
- Handling protocol related tasks with guest;
- Logging or processing bills or expenses;
- Complete all month-end close related responsibilities and tasks;
- Maintain accurate job cost records and reports;
- Assist Accounting Director with the timely preparation and review of annual budgets for all company departments and entities;
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy;
- Ensuring schedules and objectives are met;
- Maintain accurate customer records;
- Gross Salary: ~ 400€/month
- Ability to learn on the job