SIM Certification Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile SIM Certification Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Knowledge and experience of certain information systems mainly around the SIM Services like: SIM Cards Platforms, Terminal Solutions, OTA SIM, SIM Cards Security, etc
• Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of certain technologies (SIM technologies, Terminal Solutions, Value Added Services, SIM Toolkit Apps, Messaging, IPconnectivity, service layers architectures and protocols, etc.)
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
• Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications (Core Network, Value Added Services, SIM Cards authentication protocols) and ICT
• Inter-functional relationships between information systems
• Ability to understand marketing needs and reference market evolution
• Write specific SW development requirements specifications to comply with specific clients commercial requirements
• Customize and adapt SIM Cards Platforms solutions SW to interconnect with the company’s Network and existing information systems
• Testing various HW and SW releases until the final acceptance & certification of the new SIM Card Platform solution is reached
• Performance optimization: investigate and report SIM Cards Platforms SW design issues to the vendors to be corrected, indicating also the technical specifications for the required change, as the case may be
• Execute troubleshooting activities for incidents related to the SIM Cards Platforms SW solutions and write the technical specifications for the necessary SW changes
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training and certifications
English, French, soft skills training
Financial products training
Yearly professional evaluation
Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
Professional and friendly working environment
Join a multinational team
Continuous training and development programs