Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile CRM Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Implementing Microsoft CRM Dynamics solutions
English advanced, French is a plus
• Design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics -CRM application, in accordance with the specifications provided by the Project Team.
• Participate in meetings to get understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams in order to complete design and testing documentation.
• Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions of solutions in Microsoft Dynamics are needed.
• Driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
• Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems, per the request of the Project Team. Additionally, the CRM Developer offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration to the client’s IT team.
• Implementation of reports per requirements documents and standards.
• Testing of modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
• Participating in system and acceptance testing.
• Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
• Providing detailed documentation for everything that is implemented, tested and delivered
• Writing specific documentation as requested by the project team
• Other additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems;
• Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training and certifications
English, French, soft skills training
Financial products training
Yearly professional evaluation
Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
Professional and friendly working environment
Join a multinational team
Continuous training and development programs;