Project Manager Automation (PMO Automation)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager Automation (PMO Automation) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities
* University Degree with a Business focus
* Advanced SAP, SAP add-ons and Excel knowledge
* Acting as a bridge between GBS business and IT strong communication and synthetization skills required
* Values and manages diversity, applying a leadership style that empowers and leverages an individual’s unique talents.
* Sets high standards of behavior for the organization, serves as a role model for GBS values and work practices, and actively mentors managers/future leaders
* Project Management certification and/or Lean Six Sigma
* Experience in GBS technical enablers implementation (. People Central, ARIBA, Blackline, ticketing and reporting systems etc.)
* Experience in GBS specific change and coms
* Experience in leading SMEs through all stages of technical enablers implementation
This role will be the key business partner and single point of coordination to support GBS Romania in managing the technical enablers implementation across GBS towers (HTR, RTR, PTP, OTC, MD).
* Assumes local leadership and coordinate the project resources in GBS RO to follow the GBS Playbook methodology for technical enablers.
* The playbook includes but is not limited to Gather Business Requirements, UAT, Training, execute cutover, stabilization
* Manage the technical implementation related schedules, work plans project performance & reporting, issue and risk log for the receiving entity (GBS RO)
* Manage the change & communication plan ensuring that identified stakeholders have the appropriate understanding and buy-in. The plan highlights cadence, mediums, audiences, and key messages.
* Build and maintain strong partnerships with peers in IT Function and GBS RO etc.
Manages SMEs from all GBS RO towers including but limited to HR, PTP, RTR, OTC, MD during all phases of technical enablers implementation
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture
* Salary package based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness and a lot of beer