SAP Master Data Operations Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs SAP Master Data Operations Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Three-five years of relevant systems knowledge from MCBC or other businesses;
* Ability to coach, educate and develop others;
* Similar experience in a Master Data Manager role (coordinating different Master Data teams);
* Expertise of the relevant SAP modules & the data structures associated with those SAP modules;
* Ability to analyze a business problem & using expert knowledge of processes, SAP module, & data structures to create and present the most effective simple solution;
* Broad-based experience and expertise in supply chain and/or commercial environment;
* Ability to understand “end to end” impacts of processes and Data;
* Capacity to grasp how the company's Processes, Data, Systems and responsibilities join up to give our Customers & internal business a reliable and repeatable service;
* Industry knowledge of Customer / Supply Chain Operations best practice systems and processes;
* Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management;
* Effective written and oral communications;
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* The Master Data Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Master Specialists who are accountable for delivering high quality master data creation, amendment and retirement for MCBC to deliver day to day operations and MCBC Projects & Change;The MD Operations Manager will ensure the MD Specialist resource is deployed on the correct tasks and projects;
* The MD Operations Manager will coach and develop the capability of the Master Data Specialists to meet MCBC requirements.
Work with Business Process Managers to identify issues and opportunities for improvements, work with key business users to drive compliance and continuous improvement and shape future data processes and ways of working.
* Maximizing operational efficiency and effectiveness – by balancing Master Data workload between internal and external resource and considering Industry Best Practice through internal and external benchmarking. Master Data Process Adherence - work with Master Data Analyst to develop metrics/scorecard to measure Master Data Specialist / HP performance and root cause / implement remedies where there are issues.
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Salary package based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness and a lot of beer