Senior/Mid Frontend Developer
Kuende is a mobile and web application, totally fresh and challenging, with a huge potential to attract young and very young users.
Our goal and desire is to create a modern online platform, both in terms of design and the functionalities, that matches the current market requirements, but the future ones as well, where the focus lays on comfort, originality, simplicity and, lastly, but not least, on the overall user experience while using the app.
- 2+ years experience in web / frontend development
- 2+ years experience with CSS, preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus) , methodologies(OOCss, BEM, Smacss), Bootstrap framework.
- Node.js, npm
- ES6, Coffe-Script, TypeScript
- Gulp, Webpack,
Good to have:
- Experience with search engine optimisation of the web app
- Experience in writing unit-tests
- Implement new functional project specifications on the frontend side of the application.
- Modify and optimize the existing code.
- Suggest for adoption of new frontend technologies/frameworks, which increase the productivity and quality of the code.
- Maintain crossbrowser compatibility support.
- Work closely with testing teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions.
- Very competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of bleeding edge technologies.
- Amazing team (which includes 2 former Google developers)
- Flexible working time
- Sports activities and other company events