Experienced Recruiter – Bucharest Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Experienced Recruiter – Bucharest Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
We are looking for a talented and passionate specialist in talent acquisition willing to join a young, smart and beautiful team of professionals! If you consider you can bring value and contribute to our company growth, bring new recruiting vibe in the team and want to taste some employer branding activities, we want to meet you!
Passionate and open minded person, a real team player and solution oriented person
Client oriented and experienced in client and candidate management
Experience in talent acquisition of at least 1 year, BPO/SS Services sector is a plus
English language – upper intermediate
Strong communication skills and empathic person
Smart and happy, curious and proactive
• Understands recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility;
• Responsible for large recruiting pipeline;
• Keeps an eye on market and competition
• Creates, design, implement employer branding events and actions together with the Marketing department
• Responsible for post offer management;
• Acts as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns;
• Administers referral process of applicants;
• Provides external marketplace information to Recruiting Lead and HR Team;
• Updates and utilizes recruiting databases and tools;
• Conducts and distributes reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions;
• Delivers key marketing messages to recruiting team to ensure selling messages are integrated into the recruiting process. We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
What we offer:
• Nice business environment and office facilities
• Opportunity to grow in one of the most desired organizations in the world
• Access to a large training curricula
• Excellent benefit pack
• Access to international practices