Senior Embedded Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Embedded Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D center of ZF in Romania.
We are present in the Automotive R&D market in Timisoara since 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
- Bachelor degree (related to computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies)
- Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry
- Knowledge of C programming language, software design tools (e.g. UML) and analyzing tools (e.g. debuggers, Vector, CANape, CANoe)
- Practical experience from working with relevant standards (ISO26262, Automotive SPICE) as well as knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Software knowledge in one of the following areas
- Bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, LIN)
- Diagnostic protocols (UDS, ODX)
- Sensors monitoring and actuators controlling
- Microcontroller Technology
- Good communications skills in English (German is a plus)
- Design, implement and test software components for braking system control units in compliance with ISO26262
- Develop basic software in C programming language or AUTOSAR modelling and configuration tools
- Define and coordinate software interfaces with other software components, taking into account the software architecture requirements and software requirements
- Collaborate with international teams from Germany, U.S.A and Asia for various customer projects
Why should you join us? Because we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period