Support Engineer (FRENCH) - Work from Home
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Engineer (FRENCH) - Work from Home active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Your path to success requires:
• FRENCH - advanced level and ENGLISH - at least medium level;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with the customers in a non-technical manner.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
• Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, usually it will be a 24/7 type of schedule.
• Work from your own home. We will provide the necessary tools and trainings so you can perform your job in the finest conditions.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Expanding your IT know-how in different specialized software and applications;
• Friendly, fun and young team.