Junior Manual Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Junior Manual Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Minimum 9 months of SOFTWARE TESTING experience;Responsibilities
- Develops test plans based on analysis of requirements and technical and functional specifications documentation
- Reviews business requirements and use cases;
- Responsible for creating Test Scenarios and Test cases with clearly defined expected results and test data
-Reporting and monitoring identified defects and communicate with developers team to explain and help resolve defects
- Estimate testing activities